The City of Gold Coast has approximately 2850 kilometres of road and over 600 kilometres of bikeway networks. For information on current City of Gold Coast traffic management initiatives please visit the Traffic Management & Operations page on their website.
- To view the Traffic cameras located across the Gold Coast click here.
- To view any current road closures and incidents click here.
- To view any current road works click here.
- To view any current special events road activity click here.
- To view the current South Coast region Road Status Update* click here.
* Disclaimer: This report is prepared daily Monday to Friday. Road conditions may change rapidly. Please visit www.131940.qld.gov.au or call 13 19 40 to plan your trip with the most updated road information. Additional travel information is available from RACQ on 1300 130 595.
- To view South Coast region current Flood Map click here.
* Flood maps are provided as a point-in-time reference only. The maps do not replace the full textual list of road closures listed above as they are updated as conditions change. The maps are provided as a visual representation of road closures currently affecting the road network at an individual regional level. Maps are updated by close of business on the first business day of the week. NB. maps are only provided for regions with active road closures due to wet weather and flooding, if a region does not have any active road closures there will be no map provided.